- Title: Allen Collection; no.10799
- Creator: unknown
- Subject: Early 20th century photograph; New Mexico, People, Commercial Structures, Land Transportation; Animal-Powered Vehicles, Mining Structures, Mining and Mineral T&E
- Description: Sepia image of downtown Mogollon, New Mexico. Traveling down street are two large wagon teams. Three mules are seen next to steps leading to a large wooden deck leading to the Hart -&- Belde__ Livery Feed & Tran___. Three unidentified men wearing early 20th century informal clothing stand on the pictured deck. Other business are as follows; Little Jim short - orders Open Day and Night, W. C. Field. M. D. Physician & Surgeon. Businesses lining the left side of the street; Drs. Hard___ ack. Physician & Surgeon, Office Hart and Belden Livery Fee and Transfer Line, Candy. Kitchen, Draft Beer. Image mounted on black matte paper.
- Date: unknown
- Collection: Silver City Museum
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item