- Title: Allen Collection; no.10767
- Creator: unknown
- Subject: Early 20th century photograph; New Mexico, People, Mining Structures
- Description: Black and white image of ten mules, each carrying a load of lime on their backs. Two unidentified men walk behind the mule train. Two structures constructed of tin are seen behind an automobile. An unidentified family (four female children; one adult female; one male child, and one adult male) pose, standing in front of the automobile. Seen at the base of a rocky sloped hillside are three unidentified individuals (two children- one male, one female, and one adult female) posed, standing. Dense shrub and tress are seen along pictured hillside. Image mounted in black matte paper.
- Date: unknown
- Collection: Silver City Museum
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item