- Title: Atcher Collection; no.01338
- Creator: O. C. Hinman
- Subject: Late 19th or early 20th century photograph; New Mexico; Landscape; Building- House; Animal Powered Transportation- Donkey
- Description: Black and white image of five men posed, sitting on donkeys and one man posed, standing behind men. There appears to be three donkeys with supplies strapped to their backs at left. Background; three homes and five sheds are can be seen on a scrub covered sloped hill. Pictured directly behind posed group is a wood picket fence and trees. Five out of the six men are identified. Image mounted on a yellowed matte board. Verso: Written in black ink; "Taken Sunday May 10, 1908 Leonardo Burro Tender Present:- Warren Kiner Jack Kirnard Joe Vi_ot Hub Muse Bound for:- West Fork of the Gila."
- Date: 3053
- Collection: Silver City Museum
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item