- Title: Bassett Collection: no. 02216
- Creator: unknown
- Subject: Late 19th or early 20th century photograph; People; New Mexico- Landscape; Buildings- Commercial- Mill- Timber Harvesting, T&E.
- Description: Black and white image of a working saw mill (known as the Herman Saw Mill) on the bottom of a heavily wooded canyon. Pictured are six wooden buildings. Large cut logs of Ponderosa Pine are stacked up slope from mill. Below image written in black ink; "Herman Saw Mill on Silver Creek 5 miles above Mogollon, N. M. Source of lumber supply for the Cooney Mining Dist." "No 17." Image mounted on brown paper and part of a stringed binder of photographs.
- Date: unknown
- Collection: Silver City Museum
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item