- Title: Bassett Collection: no. 02214
- Creator: unknown
- Subject: Late 19th or early 20th century photograph; People; New Mexico- Landscape; Buildings- Commercial- Concentrator- Mining and Mineral Harvesting, T&E.
- Description: Black and white image of a mining operation built along the side of a steep rocky slope. The mine is identified as the "Little Fannie Mine." Pictured are seven buildings constructed of wood, four of which appear to be living quarters. Pictured down slope are tailings supported by a timber constructed buttress. Below image written in black ink; "Waste ore dump on Little Fannie Mine which will now be milled by the Socorro Mines Co production of this mine over $1000000." "no 15." Image mounted on brown paper and part of a stringed binder of photographs.
- Date: unknown
- Collection: Silver City Museum
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item