- Title: Bassett Collection: no. 02213
- Creator: unknown
- Subject: Late 19th or early 20th century photograph; People; New Mexico- Landscape; Buildings- Commercial- Concentrator- Mining and Mineral Harvesting, T&E.
- Description: Black and white image of a shaft house under construction on a steep slope. Tailings are pictured down slope of the shaft house. Below image written in black ink; "Shaft House- Socorro Mines Co. operating on Queen Vein", "(incourse of construction)", "No 14". Image mounted on brown paper and part of a stringed binder of photographs.
- Date: unknown
- Collection: Silver City Museum
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item