- Title: Bassett Collection: no. 02210
- Creator: unknown
- Subject: Late 19th or early 20th century photograph; People; New Mexico- Landscape; Buildings- Commercial, Concentrator- Mining and Mineral Harvesting; Animal Powered Transportation; Equipment- Mining & Mineral Harvesting T&E.
- Description: Black and white image of the Mogollon mining town. Buildings constructed of wood, adobe and brick, line the street. Two of the buildings are identified as the Post Office and the "HAY & GRAIN" business. Four unidentified persons: a young boy and man are pictured on the left side of image. A woman and man are on the right side. Background; two horses standing in front of a wagon. A tree and scrub covered hill can be seen behind the buildings. Below image written in black ink; "Street in Mogollon, N. Mex."┬á Image mounted on brown paper and part of a stringed binder of photographs.
- Date: unknown
- Collection: Silver City Museum
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item