- Title: WPA - Report of Community Participation - Feb 1, 1942-Feb 28, 1942
- Creator: Federal Works Agency - Work Progress Administration
- Subject: Forms (Documents)
- Description: Every unit within the Work Projects Administration had to keep detail accounts of their daily activities, which included monthly reporting of community participation in community service projects. This is one example of form WPA RP&S - 42 that was filed by the Roswell Museum Federal Art Center. More records are available at the Roswell Museum and Art Center.
- Date: 15373
- Collection: Roswell Museum
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item