- Title: Application of Monthly Earnings
- Creator: Federal Works Agency - Works Project Administration
- Subject: Wages
- Description: Lists the wages for 120 hours of work received monthly from the Works Project Administration according to the class of work as defined in the Manual of Occupational Specifications. Pay was according to the wage class and the population of the county according to the 1930 census.
- Date: 14832
- Collection: Roswell Museum
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item