Celebrating New Mexico Statehood provides access to materials about New Mexico's history and culture. Designed to facilitate research about New Mexico's past, cultural heritage materials from 12 New Mexico institutions are available here for study and research. Materials include photographs, documents, maps, posters, art, music and video. Managed by the University of New Mexico, University Libraries and funded by UNM's Center for Regional Studies, this project is intended to help all New Mexicans learn about and appreciate our past.
- The Albuquerque Museum
- Farmington Museum
- Hubbard Museum of the American West
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- National Hispanic Cultural Center
- New Mexico History Museum, Chávez History Library
- New Mexico History Museum, Photo Archives
- New Mexico State University Library
- Roswell Museum and Art Center
- Silver City Museum
- University of New Mexico, Art Museum
- University of New Mexico, Center for Southwest Research
For more information about the Celebrating New Mexico Statehood project contact Digital Initiatives & Scholarly Communication, University Libraries, UNM.