- Title: Arizona and New Mexico
- Creator: Augustus Mitchell
- Subject: Rio Grande -- Maps
- Description: Map of Arizona and New Mexico, 1867.
- Date: 1867
- Collection: New Mexico Waters
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item
|June 19, 1854 - The bill to create the office of Surveyor-General of New Mexico is introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives. The office is charged with investigating land grants assumed by the United States from the Mexican and Spanish regimes through the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo.|
There are currently 0 users online.