- Title: Atchison, Topeka, and Sante Fe Railway Station
- Subject: Las Cruces (N.M.); Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company; Railroad stations; Railroad trains
- Description: Handwritten caption on photograph reads "Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Station, Las Cruces, New Mexico. March 25, 1901." Photograph shows a railway station that appears to be constructed of three or four buildings. A number of people are standing in different locations around the station. The largest number of people are standing on the platform. An engine pulling four cars is pulling into the station.
- Date: 450
- Collection: New Mexico State University Library
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item