- Title: The Jewelry Spirit: Finding Yourself
- Creator: Nugent, Robert
- Subject: Institute of American Indian Arts; Indian arts -- United States.; Indians of North America -- Education.; Roberts, Mike
- Description: Charles Loloma, Hopi Tribe, internationally-known jeweler from Hotevilla, Third Mesa, Arizona, taught a one-week course in the techniques of designing and making traditional Indian jewelry. Pictured here, Mike Roberts, Art Instructor at T. R. Roosevelt Boarding School, Fort Apache, Arizona, completes details on his tufa-cast bracelet.
- Date: 1971
- Collection: Institute of American Indian Arts
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item