- Title: The Jewelry Spirit: Finding Yourself
- Creator: Nugent, Robert
- Subject: Institute of American Indian Arts; Indian arts -- United States.; Indians of North America -- Education.; Loloma, Charles; Kimberling, Kay
- Description: Charles Loloma, Hopi Tribe, instructed on "The Jewelry Spirit: Finding Yourself" for a one-week session. Kay Kimberling, Art Teacher, Chilocco High School, Oklahoma, left the workshop with beautiful jewelry and a personal philosophy of making jewelry useful and meaningful for high school students.
- Date: 1971
- Collection: Institute of American Indian Arts
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item