- Title: Photography Workshop
- Creator: Nugent, Robert
- Subject: Institute of American Indian Arts; Indian arts -- United States.; Indians of North America -- Education.; Howard, Hollis; Masters, Paul
- Description: Hollis Howard, teacher with the Anadarko Area Art Van, works with a wide variety of camera equipment, films and phtoographic techniques with IAIA Photography and Biology teacher Paul Masters. More and more it is becoming essential for all teachers of art to develop skills in photography. Indian Summer, 1971, provided three one-week workshops with specialist Masters.
- Date: 1971
- Collection: Institute of American Indian Arts
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item