- Title: Creative Uses of Audio-Visual Equipment and Materials
- Creator: Nugent, Robert
- Subject: Institute of American Indian Arts; Indian arts -- United States.; Indians of North America -- Education.; Doutrich, Barbara
- Description: The Audio-Visual Experience: Film making was an intregal part of the workshop "Creative Uses of Audio-Visual Equipment and Materials," with Jim Roberts of Chimayo, New Mexico, formery with the Wave Project of Berkeley, California. Here, Barbara Doutrich, of the Phoenix Area Travelling Art Van, records elements of the two-day, overnight trip through the Navaho National Monument and the Navaho and Hopi Reservations. Barbara later edited her field trip film as part of her audio-visual training, producing a short film essay on the expereince.
- Date: 1971
- Collection: Institute of American Indian Arts
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item