- Title: American Indian Motifs through Cut and Photographic Silk Screen Techniques
- Creator: Nugent, Robert
- Subject: Institute of American Indian Arts; Indian arts -- United States.; Indians of North America -- Education.; Servilican, Richard
- Description: Richard Servilican, Washoe Tribe, Elementary Teacher from the T.R. Roosevelt Boarding School at Fort Apache, Arizona, spent time in a week-long silk screen techniques workshop creating a three-color print based on his traditional tribal motifs (pictured here). This fine art workshop was led by Ken Leonard, temporary staff member in Design since 1970 at IAIA.
- Date: 1971
- Collection: Institute of American Indian Arts
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item