- Title: Close up of Aztec Ruins doorway construction
- Creator: David Mandel
- Subject: Aztec Ruins National Monument, Ancient Puebloan, Anasazi, National Park Service, San Juan County
- Description: Close up of doorway construction Aztec Ruins National Monument. Aztec Ruins National Monument, was occupied by Ancient Puebloans (Anasazi) between 1100AD and 1300AD. Now operated by the National Park Service, San Juan County, NM.
- Date: 40075
- Collection: Hubbard Museum of the American West
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item