- Title: Church exterior of San Jos├⌐ de los Jemez
- Creator: Adele Karolik
- Subject: San Jos├⌐ de los Jemez, church ruin, Jemez State Monument, State of New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs, Sandoval County
- Description: San Jos├⌐ de los Jemez, a Franciscan church, built circa 1620 and soon abandoned, is the centerpiece of the Jemez State Monument operated by the State of New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs, Sandoval County, NM.
- Date: 39983
- Collection: Hubbard Museum of the American West
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item