- Title: Chetro Ketl at Chaco Canyon
- Creator: David Mandel
- Subject: Chaco Canyon, National Historical Park, Ancient Puebloan, Anasazi, National Park Service, San Juan County, Stonework
- Description: Close up of a kiva or storage structure. Chaco Canyon National Historical Park, was occupied by Ancient Puebloans (Anasazi) between 900AD to 1250AD. Now operated by the National Park Service, San Juan County, NM.
- Date: 40074
- Collection: Hubbard Museum of the American West
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item