- Title: Chetro Ketl Chaco Canyon
- Creator: David Mandel
- Subject: Chaco Canyon, National Historical Park, Ancient Puebloan, Anasazi, National Park Service, San Juan County, Stonework
- Description: Kiva seen in the foreground, open view. Chaco Canyon National Historical Park, was occupied by Ancient Puebloans (Anasazi) between 900AD to 1250AD. Now operated by the National Park Service, San Juan County, NM.
- Date: 40074
- Collection: Hubbard Museum of the American West
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item