- Title: Unidentified Pueblo women and baby, New Mexico
- Creator: William Henry Cobb, Cobb Studio
- Subject: Indigenous peoples
- Description: William Henry Cobb, born in New York and educated at Harvard, settled in Albuquerque in 1889. Cobb bought the photography studio of W. Calvin Brown and began his studio business. Cobb married Eddie Ross in 1891 and together their photography documented the Albuquerque and the Rio Grande Valley. After Cobbs death in 1909 Mrs. Cobb continued the studio business into the forties. The Cobb collection of glass plate negatives were purchased from Walter Haussamen in 1990 with a City of Albuquerque 1987 General Obligation Bond.
- Date: c.1900
- Collection: Albuquerque Museum Photo Archives
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item