- Title: Tennis players group portrait, Albuquerque
- Creator: The Brooks Studio
- Subject: Tennis players
- Description: The Brooks Studio was one of Albuquerques quality commercial photographic companies. Harry and Leta Brooks started their business in 1923 offering the community portrait and business photography as well as photographic supplies. Later the Brookssons George and Harold took an active role in the business. George Brooks eventually took over the studio after his parents moved to California in 1938. The Brooks Collection chronicles with photography the life of the citizens of Albuquerque. The Brooks Collection is a Gift of Channel Graham.
- Date: c.1930
- Collection: Albuquerque Museum Photo Archives
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item