- Title: View of Albuquerque along Gold Avenue
- Creator: The Alabama Milner Studio
- Subject: Neighborhoods
- Description: Alabama Milner came to Albuquerque in 1918 with her niece and her children. Milner worked for the photographer William Walton. Algernon Milner, (Alabamas brother) bought the Walton studio in 1919 and later turned the business over to his sister who was the primary photographer until her retirement in 1955. Miss Milner captured on film important history of Albuquerque in her years as one of the citys leading photographers. The Alabama Milner Collection was purchased by The Albuquerque Museum with a 1987 General Obligation Bond.
- Date: c.1940
- Collection: Albuquerque Museum Photo Archives
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item