- Title: Trancontinental Air Transport, (T.A.T)
- Creator: Frank Speakman
- Subject: Aircraft, fixed-wing
- Description: Frank Speakman and his partner William Franklin were Santa Fe Railway employees that leased 140 acres of flat East Mesa land in 1928. With the help of Albuquerque Mayor Clyde Tingley the two partners began a project to create an aviation center. Speakman left the Santa Fe Railway to devote his time to the establishment of the Albuquerque Airport.
- Date: 1924
- Collection: Albuquerque Museum Photo Archives
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item