- Title: Tingley Beach, the Kipp family, Silvia Kipp in the foreground
- Creator: Unknown
- Subject: Beaches, Swimmers
- Description: Conservancy Beach Tingley Beach) was funded by the Middle Rio Grande Conservancy District. The Rio Grande River fed the swimming area and provided a recreational area for Albuquerque residents. The beach was closed because of bacteria and the fear of contracting polio.
- Date: 1932
- Collection: Albuquerque Museum Photo Archives
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item