- Title: The Fred Harman Cartoon Studio, Little Beaver Town, Albuquerque
- Creator: Unknown
- Subject: Amusements parks
- Description: Little Beaver Town was a tourist attraction just east of Albuquerque and west of Tijeras Canyon. Tourists traveling in the late 1950s on Route 66 (The Mother Road) could visit the park and see mock gun battles, take a stagecoach ride and see Fred Saunders and Troy Vicente portray Red Ryder. Fred Harman, the creator of the famous Red Ryder comic strip, and Howard Hull, a local entrepreneur envisioned a western theme park that would rival Disneyland. The photographs are a gift of Vicki Dean Mayhew.
- Date: c.1950s
- Collection: Albuquerque Museum Photo Archives
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item