- Title: The main street of Columbus, New Mexico before the raid.
- Creator: Otis Aultman Studio, El Paso Texas
- Subject: Mexican Revolution, American Punitive Expedition
- Description: On March 9, 1916 at 4:00 AM the village of Columbus, New Mexico was attacked by the troops of Pancho Villa. Ten townspeople and eight soldiers from Camp Furlong were killed. President Woodrow Wilson was outraged and ordered General John Blackjack Pershing to pursue the Mexican revolutionists south of the border into Mexico and capture Pancho Villa. Photographic album was a gift of Colonel Donald Young, U.S. Army (retired)
- Date: c1910-1917
- Collection: Albuquerque Museum Photo Archives
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item