- Title: The Little Rascals at the Alvarado Hotel
- Creator: Dean, William Steele
- Subject: Portrait
- Description: William Steele Dean worked at the Kimo Theatre as the organist playing accompaniment for the silent films. Dean was a silent film fan and would walk the few blocks to the Santa Fe Railway Depot and Alvarado Hotel hoping to take photographs of the famous passengers. The Santa Fe California Limited spent a little over an hour at the Alvarado Complex which gave the passengers time to take a break and visit the cafe and Fred Harvey Indian Building. The stop gave Dean time to approach the notable people and with courtesy ask to take their pictures for his scrapbook. The photographs in this set were all taken in the mid 1920s.
- Date: c.1925
- Collection: Albuquerque Museum Photo Archives
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item